Stage 1 Content Development
- Initial gathering of up to 20 pages of content grouped in the Main Menu and Subpages
- A “featured image” and up to 3 additional images per page
- up to 30 additional images can be displayed in a “gallery” Menu Item linking to a plugin
- A basic contact form that can be linked to a mailing list in Stage 2
- Client may conduct ongoing reviews and editions of content on their own page copies which they collect locally on their machines or on DropBox
- Before completion of Stage 1 all Main Menu and Subpages are reviewed: Client submits requested changes using color for the passages that need editing
- Stage 1 includes a “featured image” for each page, and up to 3 additional images per page
Stage 2 Webdevelopment
- New phase under new contract includes additions of plugins, application of new themes, additional content and images, etc. etc.
Note: Webdevelopment is an ongoing dynamic process, as security requirements and evolution in applied technologies continue to evolve.